Friday, September 04, 2009
2009 Art Around the Park
2009 Art Around the Park event in the HOWL! Festival
Izu's Live-action finger painting
Tompkins Square Park, East Village
10th St - 7th Street, Ave. A & Ave. B
I'll be there:
around 12 pm to 3 pm on Saturday September 5th, 2009
you can see the art work:
until 7 pm on Sunday September 6th, 2008
I'll notify the exact spot I would paint
twitter: izoony
facebook: izoony
blog:
http://izoony.blogspot.com/
my old artworks in Art Around the Park
http://www.flickr.com/photos/izooart/sets/72157594273800816/
Link
Izu's Live-action finger painting
Tompkins Square Park, East Village
10th St - 7th Street, Ave. A & Ave. B
I'll be there:
around 12 pm to 3 pm on Saturday September 5th, 2009
you can see the art work:
until 7 pm on Sunday September 6th, 2008
I'll notify the exact spot I would paint
twitter: izoony
facebook: izoony
blog:
http://izoony.blogspot.com/
my old artworks in Art Around the Park
http://www.flickr.com/photos/izooart/sets/72157594273800816/
Labels: art, event, outdoor, street
Link